Contact Web Cleaners
Process Roll Cleaners
Process Roll Cleaner Process Info Form
PLEASE FILL OUT AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE
1. What is your process roll application? (Casting Roll, Chill Roll, Calendar Roll, Backing Roll, Impression Roll)
2. What is your process speed?
3. What is the width and O.D. of the process roll to be cleaned?
4. What is the Make and Model of your associated process roll equipment (if known)?
5. Quantity of process roll cleaning systems required? Are the rolls driven?
6. Is the process roll centered between the side-frames? If “No”, please measure the distance from each side edge of the process roll to the inside of each respective side-frame. Operator side: ___________; Drive side: ______________
7. What is the inside / inside distance between your side-frames?
8. What is the outside / outside distance of your side-frames?
9. What is the frequency required to clean your process roll?
10. What is the surface construction of your process roll? (e.g.: Chrome-plated steel, rubber-covered, etc.)
11. If it is covered, please provide durometer (if applicable):
12. What is your current process for cleaning the process roll? Be specific:
13. What is the process roll contaminated with?
14. Is your process stop/go or continual run?
15. What is the ambient temperature in your process roll application? (Where the equipment will be located)
16. What is the process roll surface temperature?
17. Are you in a solvent or clean room environment? if so, what classification?
18. What are the available electrical services: (120 / 240 / 480 VAC; single phase/ 3 phase; 50 Hz / 60 Hz)
19. Can you supply a cad file (autocad 2000) (.dwg or .dxf) of the area that you want the process roll cleaner located?
20. Can you supply a “Thread-up” diagram of the area that the process roll cleaner is to be located?
21. Can you supply photos of the area that the process roll cleaner is to be located?
How did you hear about Polymag Tek?
Other (please tell us below)
Please provide relevant details of your process that pertain to roll cleaning. What are your desires and requirements:
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF