Contact Web Cleaners
Process Roll Cleaners
Sheet Process Info Form
PLEASE FILL OUT AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE
1. Is your sheet cleaning process meant to be stand-alone, or integrated into your process line?
2. If it is to be integrated into your process line, what is your process speed?
3. What is the Make and Model of your converting process equipment?
4. Will you provide conveyance into and out of the cleaner, or will you require that conveyors be provided?
5. If conveyors are to be provided by Polymag® Tek, do they need to be powered?
6. Will you require a stand to mount the sheet cleaner on?
7. Will you require a jackshaft to integrate the cleaner into your process line’s drive-train, or a variable speed motor?
8. If stand-alone, will you require a motor, or will it be manual (hand crank)?
9. If the stand-alone cleaner requires a motor, will it need to be a single speed or variable speed motor?Please indicate speed range desired:
10. What are the dimensions of the sheet to be cleaned?
11. Quantity of contact sheet cleaning systems required?
12. What is your substrate? Is it sensitive to contact?
13. What is the thickness of your substrate?
14. Are you in a solvent or aqueous environment? If so, what is the classification?
15. Are you in a cleanroom environment? If so, what classification?
16. What electrical services do you have? (120/240/480 VAC; single phase, 3 phase; 50 Hz/ 60Hz)
17. Can you supply pictures and or CAD drawing of the area? (DXF or DWG)
How did you hear about Polymag Tek?
Other (please tell us below)
Please provide relevant details of your process that pertain to contact sheet cleaning. What are your desires and requirements:
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF