Contact Web Cleaners
Process Roll Cleaners
Web Process Info Form
PLEASE FILL OUT AS MUCH INFORMATION AS POSSIBLE
1. What is your web conversion process? (printing, coating, laminating, slitting, die cutting, other):
2. What is your processing speed? (Min, Normal, Max)
3. What is the width of the web to be cleaned?
4. What is the brand and model of your converting equipment? (Make, Model)
5. How many web cleaners are required?
6. What is the size of your idler rolls? (Face Length, OD)
7. What is the distance between the side frames? (interior/interior) & (outside/outside)
8. Are you interested in single or double sided web cleaning?
9. What is the substrate? (Thickness, Material)
Is it sensitive to contact?
Can you provide a sample?
10. What is the Web Tension
11. Is the process continuous? (over 4 hours without stopping), or stop & go?
12. When the process stops, do you want the contact cleaning rolls to disengage from the web?
13. Are you in a clean room, solvent, or aqueous environment?
14. What electrical services do you have? (120/240/480 VAC; single phase, 3 phase; 50 Hz/60Hz)
15. Can you supply pictures and or CAD drawing of the area? (DXF or DWG)
How did you hear about Polymag Tek?
Other (please tell us below)
Is there any other information or details you would like to provide?
PROUD TO BE A MEMBER OF